At Brandon & Gullo we have extensive experience in assisting clients who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident.
If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident and have suffered an injury which was caused solely or partly by someone else, we can assist you with making a claim for compensation covering treatment, expenses and lost wages now and into the future, under the Queensland CTP system. If you are considering making a claim, please note there are strict time limits surrounding personal injury claims. We are here to assist you & can provide you with all the information you need to know at your first consultation with us.
What To Bring To Our First Meeting
What to Bring to our first meeting:
1. The details you collected surrounding the accident (such as Police reference number, names of parties involved, number plate details, photos, time and date of accident).
2. Names of any doctor, hospital or treatment provider who has assisted you medically since the accident.
3. Details of your injuries
Motor Vehicle Accidents
At the accident scene:
1. Remain at the scene & call the police & ambulance immediately if you or anyone else is injured. Medical attention is of paramount importance.
2. Do not admit fault.
3. Write down the registration numbers of all vehicles involved, together with names and addresses of people involved in the accident.
4. Take photos of the cars involved, showing the number plates and damage to the vehicles.
After the accident:
1. Contact Brandon & Gullo Lawyers as soon as possible to discuss your legal rights and obligations as strict time limits do apply.
2. Seek medical attention if required.