At Brandon & Gullo we have extensive experience in assisting clients who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident.
If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident and have suffered an injury which was caused solely or partly by someone else, we can assist you with making a claim for compensation covering treatment, expenses and lost wages now and into the future, under the Queensland CTP system. If you are considering making a claim, please note there are strict time limits surrounding personal injury claims. We are here to assist you & can provide you with all the information you need to know at your first consultation with us.
What to bring to your first meeting:
- The details you collected surrounding the accident (such as Police reference number, names of parties involved, number plate details, photos, time and date of accident).
- Names of any doctor, hospital or treatment provider who has assisted you medically since the accident.
- Details of your injuries
At the Accident Tips:
At the accident scene:
- Remain at the scene & call the police & ambulance immediately if you or anyone else is injured. Medical attention is of paramount importance.
- Do not admit fault.
- Write down the registration numbers of all vehicles involved, together with the names and addresses of people involved in the accident.
- Take photos of the cars involved, showing the number plates and damage to the vehicles.
After the accident:
- Contact Brandon & Gullo Lawyers as soon as possible to discuss your legal rights and obligations as strict time limits do apply.
- Seek medical attention if required.